Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Busy Monday #4

Yesterday was in all probability (considering we're already in the late part of September) the last of my Busy Mondays for the season. Which can of sucks, but as the weather is already changing and that the Marathon is now in less than 2 weeks, I'll won't get another opportunity to go for a longer ride until mid October ... At which time most days will be rainy (that's what you get for living in Vancouver).

Anyhow, because I'm trying to not stress my body too much for the next 2 weeks, I only went for a 80k ride to start my day:

With an average of 31.7kph, I didn't exactly ride easy, but I didn't push hard either ... Anyhow, after riding home (9km), we went for a run for which I felt a bit under-fueled (as usual ... when will I learn?) and we clocked with an average pace of 5:13 ...

My calf compression bands were in the wash (bad scheduling!) so I ran without them, for the first time in months. It felt a little weird and I could swear that I could feel my calf's muscle bouncing around a bit as I ran ... My right calf definitely felt sorer than usual after the run :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment