Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good case of the Monday

Yesterday, I went off on a long ride before going to work. This is something that I have started doing last year late in the season (I just didn't think of it before!) and which allows me to do one long ride (+80km) every week by alternating Sunday ride and Monday ride. This gives me a bit more flexibility but also, and mainly, gives room for more family time.

Anyway, I was planned a 90km ride, but it ended-up being 95km. Considering the pain I have felt in my hip/groin area (mainly when running, mind you), the ride went pretty well and I didn't feel any particular pain (aside from the usual muscle burns), although my neck was a little sore by the end of it.

Contrary to the tradition, I didn't run with my wife after getting home yesterday afternoon. Which was probably a good move considering I'm still recovering from that possible injury. My legs didn't feel particularly sore (neither did they this morning when I rode into work) but I was kind of tired (and went to bed at 10pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment