Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tuesday long ride

As you may recall, I alternate between Sunday and Monday when it comes to doing longer ride, but since the weather forecast for this past Monday wasn't looking too great, I pushed the ride to Tuesday as the forecast was better ... Except, it wasn't. It was colder and wetter than I had expected, and while there was no hard rain during the +3 hours I spent on my bicycle, it wasn't super fun. Still, managed to beat a few PR and my average speed wasn't too shabby:

For some reason, I was a little off that day and the previous night as well, and on top of not having prepared any energy balls, I totally forgot to prepare my energy drink the night before. As the result, I had to rely on 4 dates and an (store bought) energy bar, which I had half way. I had one date every 30 minutes after the first 45mn of the ride.

Planning on doing the exact same ride tomorrow morning, weather permitting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment