Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Double runs, double trouble?

Last week, I ran to work and then back home twice (Monday & Friday). That's the first time that I did such a repeat twice within the same week ... I also ran Tuesday (8km), Wednesday (10km) and Thursday (8km). I took the week-end off (crappy weather helped) since that was a total milage of 62 kilometers for the week. Since the weather is declining and that the cycling season is now in its twiligt, I have been trying to ramp-up my running by doing such repeats. I'm not sure I can do it more than a couple of time per week without risking some sort of injury ... In fact, after a ran yesterday (on top of my usual commute by bicycle), I started to feel pain in my left lower calf (Achilles tendon?) ... So I'm taking it easy for the next few days. #fail

No comments:

Post a Comment